- Where is Clothing Shop Online based?
Our office is located in Minneapolis, MN,
- Where are your products shipped from?
We ship from our online warehouse based in Minneapolis and we provide fast and affordable delivery options for domestic orders.
- Can I expedite my shipping?
Yes! We offer the following expedited shipping options:
- Ground Shipping - UPS, FedEx, USPS
- 3 Day Select - UPS, FedEx, USPS
- 2nd Day Air - UPS, FedEx, USPS
- Next Day Air - UPS, FedEx, USPS
- Can you ship internationally or process international credit cards?
At this time we do not offer international shipping.
- How can I pay for my order?
We accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept payment via PayPal. We also offer payment installments via Afterpay.
- How long will it take me to get my order?
For standard shipping, you should receive your order within 4-5 business days.
- How can I check the status of my order?
We notify via email when your order is processed and shipped. You'll received a tracking number when your order is shipped.
- Can I cancel or change my order?
Your orders are processed as soon as they are placed, for this reason we cannot guarantee cancellation or changes to orders. Returns can be initiated through our returns page.
- Can I exchange my order?
All exchanges must be in the original condition with tags. If you’d like to make an exchange, simply return the unused items back to us using our return policy within 15 days of purchase and make a new purchase for the item or items you want from our site.
- How do I return my order?
Returns and exchanges are accepted for all items within 15 days of purchase. Please view our return policy to initiate the returns process.
- What do I do if my order is damaged?
Allow us make it right! Our customer service team will be more than happy to assist with processing a replacement order or issuing a refund. Please contact our customer service immediately to assist you.
12. I received the wrong goods, what do I do?
We strive for perfection but unfortunately there is going to be human error sometimes and the wrong items may get shipped from our warehouses. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and our customer service team is here to help make things right. Please contact our customer service team via phone, email, or our contact us page so that they can get you your items as soon as possible.
Email support is available 24/7
- Where can I find product sizing information?
Product sizing varies between different brands and styles. Please view our size chart for product size information at the bottom of the website page
- How do I take care of XYZ fabric?
- Acrylic knit: Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
- Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
- Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
- Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
- Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
- Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
- Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
- Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
- Wool (lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along the fabric).